Updated: June 2019
Superyacht Crew Agency takes complaints seriously. A complaint is classified as any written or spoken expression of dissatisfaction with the service that superyacht crew agency provides. If you would like to register a complaint, please email us outlining your concerns to email@example.com.
On receipt of your complaint:
1. We will send you a letter or email acknowledging your complaint and confirming its receipt.
2. You should expect to receive this confirmation within 7 working days of us receiving your complaint.
3. We will then record your complaint and start to investigate on your behalf.
Which is likely to involve the following steps:
Examining your records to ascertain the sequence of relevant events.
Asking the member of staff with whom you dealt to provide a written response.
A full response to your complaint will be drafted by the consultant who is dealing with your file. If appropriate, we may wish to discuss the events surrounding your complaint directly with you.
We aim to acknowledge, investigate and resolve all complaints within 21 working days of receipt.
Seafarers have the right to file a complaint directly to the placement office and if required an appropriate external authority. These authorities may be, but not limited to:
• Flag Administration Nautical Inspector
• Flag Administrator Recognized Organization Inspector
• Port State Control official
• Local Seafarer labor organization representative
• Other Seafarer welfare assistance service
If a complaint is unresolved, Superyacht Crew Agency advise the complainant and the competent authority:
UK - Maritime and Coastguard Agency (MCA)
MLC 2006 Co-ordination Group,
105 Commercial Road
Southampton SO15 1EG
Please note the above are only able to deal with complaints that are related to UK ships and ports. Complaints regarding non UK ships or ports should be addressed to the appropriate national authorities for the ship/port concerned.
If you are dissatisfied about any aspect of the way in which your data is processed you may, in the first instance refer the matter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. This does not affect your right to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office: https://ico.org.uk.
Please note that Super Yacht Crew Agency RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE OR AMEND OUR COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.